Powered by Blogger.

P.S. Tokyo at SS2

by - November 01, 2015

where did my eyes go part 3654289

It was a pretty last minute plan! After supporting Kar Hou and Nigel for their performance and Hallyu Event, we headed to this new cafe to grab some desserts. I didn't expect that we'll take so many photos and for them to appear as a post here haha. P.S. Tokyo is a new Japanese dessert cafe at SS2 Petaling Jaya. 

my OCD urgh..
Matcha & Hojicha softserve // RM6.90 each
Black Sesame Tofu Cheesecake // RM12.90

The matcha soft serve was really good!!! I read some reviews recommending the hojicha soft serve but all of us prefer matcha over the hojicha. There's also a milk flavoured soft serve and the larger version that costs RM9.90. The cake choices were limited when we were there as some flavours were already sold out. I would love to try the original tofu cheesecake and matcha milk chocolate cake T_T Check out this blog for more food review! (Her photos are really pretty tooooo!)


There's also this #Hash it, print it thingy. All you need to do is to upload a photo on instagram and hashtag #pstokyo and your photo will be printed in a few seconds! I just posted mine a few hours ago D; If you know me and you're planning to visit the cafe, could you pleaseeee help me take mine back... (OK another reason to visit the cafe again haha someone please fetch me)

Didn't take photos of the full menu and interior because as I said I wasn't planning to blog this at first :< Anyways, check out the owner's blog here :D

xx

 Totoro modelling mou








more cafe trips like this please !!
Photo credits: Bah, Li Sze, Heng Yee
Edit credits: Bah



80, Jalan SS2/60, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Opening hours: Tue-Sun 12pm-12am

You May Also Like

0 comments